10/02/2008

Messy side bun

Trying this messy side bun look since I'm sick of long hair. I'm too chicken to cut it, though, so I'm going to try some updos for a while to achieve the short hair look without losing my ability to wear it long again.
Dress - Target - $9.98
Cardigan - BCBG (thrifted) - $6.00
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Bag - thrifted - $5.50

Not wearing any jewelry yet because I'm hosting a Premier Jewelry party tonight, and plan on adorning myself with the jewelry the jeweler brings!

9 comments:

  1. Love the messy side bun!!! And you look adorable to host a jewelry party!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a floral dress like this! So cute with the boots! You look great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is awesome, Nic. I love what you do with your belts. It's inspiring to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the side bun. Also, love the dress! Everything Target had in this fabric I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks like it was made for you. I love how you accessorized it. And the side bun is fierce. *rawr* ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been doing the same thing with my hair. Expiramenting with different haid styles. It has been fun. Like you I am too nervous to cut my hair. So I have been trying to change it up every once in a while. :)-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your hair looks awesome this way. Cute outfit too. :)

    (Btw, if you get a chance check out my personal blog. I have a funny picture of L dressed up with bead necklaces and a gold purse and she did it on her own!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome outfit combo. the dress, boots, cardi, belt, bun.... masterful.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa