10/12/2008

My New Dress

While out running errands yesterday I had to stop by Ann Taylor Loft to check out there 60% off sale. It was pretty early and no one else seemed to be out. So I had the sales ladies full attention. One lady, in particular took it upon herself to dress me. She kept suggesting outfits and tops and shirts, but all of them were full price (I never buy full price, lol). She finally caught on that I was only interested in sales so she pulled out this Emerald green dress and said "this color would look very nice on you, I really think you should try this on". So. I did.

She told me it would look best if I could wear a black sweater belted over the sleeveless dress and "pair it with tall boots". Well, I don't have tall boots, but I did find a sweater on sale at Kohls. So, here is my new outfit.

Black sweater by Daisy Fuentes $24
Emerald dress ~ Ann Taylor loft $49
Diamond Earrings ~ Gifted
Black T-Strap pumps by Ellemenno ~ $?
The belt came with the dress