10/28/2008

Nothing

I haven't done my hair yet - so ignore that...and yes, it is really too cold to wear this dress without tights and a sweater, but frankly I don't have tights that would really work with this dress right now, nor do I have a sweater that will work. To top it off, I worked up a sweat today, and would rather stay cool and just don a heavy coat when going outside, then to be too warm in the house right now. So that's that.

I am seriously considering on quitting this blog, too. Hmmm....

Dress - B.Moss - $7.50
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Boots - Aerosoles - $29

7 comments:

  1. Why, Vanessa? Or you just becouse said that about quitting your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you don't quit blogging. :( I love seeing what you wear everyday! I am the same height and have a similar body type as you so I've learned a ton about what works for my body from the blog. The hair posts you did a week or so ago were very good as well. I know I'm not alone in saying that I would really hate to see you go.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do you want to quit the blog? i love seeing your posts and getting ideas from your outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE and want this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to add that I enjoy this blog very much and check it regularly. It has really inspired me to try and dress just a little nicer than I normally would and get some new ideas rather than succumbing to the mommy wardrobe of yoga pants and a t-shirt (not that there's anything wrong with that occasionally).
    At the same time, I totally understand that you need to have the inspiration to post and if that's gone (or if time is ever an issue), you have to do what's best for you.
    In the meantime, you could also consider posting some advice/articles on fashion tips without having to post your outfit each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, don't go! I just started reading and love the advice.

    And, um, I wish my hair looked that good "undone." Mine's never looked that good in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa