10/28/2008

Nic on Hiatus

So after talking it over with Missi, I've decided that it is time for me to stop posting for a while. She'll keep the blog updated from time to time, but I am going to be on break. I feel like I've reached the end of what I can really do with the clothes in my closet right now, and don't want to keep posting outfits just to post them. I've been so inspired by all the style blogs out there that focus on learning how to be stylish instead of fashionable, and I'm realizing that I really haven't figured out what "stylish" is for me yet. This is why I plan on taking some time through the fall and winter to really determine what my style is. I'll be reshaping my wardrobe into something more cohesive and streamlined with "my" style in it. When I feel like I'm wearing something that is my style, I'll post it. Otherwise, I won't waste your time or my time!

4 comments:

  1. :( I think you are very inspiring and should keep blogging if you like to do it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable, but I will miss seeing all of the great deals you get! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing how stylish you can be on a shoestring budget. But if you aren't enjoying it, then you should take a break and rejuvenate(hopefully not for too long though). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you consider showing us your process of "finding my style"? I think everyone would like to know where to begin and how to walk that out.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa