11/07/2008

Another Meme..

We were tagged by Canridings, for the Honest Weblog award! Since Missi did the last one I'll do this one.

The rules are: When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional). List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”

1. I was homeschooled through high school.

2. I am the second born child of 11 children (all from the same parents).

3. My left thumb is permanently scarred from when I used to carve and had an accident with a knife. The nail grows in oddly now.

4. I have two years of law school under my belt...quit after my boyfriend (now husband) proposed, and I felt I couldn't handle law school full time, plus working full time, all while plannign a wedding. Our now 2-year old son has changed my original plans of going back to law school.

5. I work from home at least 30 hours a week (usually 35 hours) as a paralegal for an association I have been with for six years.

6. My favorite color is pale pink, even though I know the color doesn't look good on me.

7. I love motorcycles and love to drive fast.

8. I gained 80 pounds with my first and so far only pregnancy. Thankfully all but the last five pounds came off in less than four months after I had my son by emergency c-section.

9. I love to draw.

10. I can type well over 100 wpm accurately.

And I don't think I'm going to tag anyone, just because these memes have been going around quite a bit - so I'll just say anyone who reads this blog on my blog roll, and who would like to do this, please do - I'd love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa