11/15/2008

Christmas Shopping

I couldn't help but try this dress on when I saw it. I love the colors and the print! I wore it for the first time today for my annual Christmas shopping trip. I shopped for at least 8 hours and got pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done. After shopping, I wrapped all the presents and also just finished getting two pumpkin pies in the oven for a church banquet for tomorrow. I love the holidays!

Houndstooth mini-dress - Target (Girls section) - $6.48
Boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Big silver hoop earrings - Target - $1

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love houndstooth. But I must say you look far cuter than I do when I go Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, A. I hate you because I boght this dress for my daughter and paid $7.48 for it! lol and B. I hate you because you can wear the same dress my 7 year old can! LOL!!

    No, Im just kidding! You look great! I cant wait until I have lost enough weight to be able to fit into the girls if I wanted to. Although...I think I might be a little too tall for it! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa