11/16/2008

My Husband Makes his debut

I think perhaps belting this cardigan with this outfit would have looked more polished, but I was pretty much just using the cardigan as a jacket, so I left it un-belted.
I took this shot so you could see the side of my shoes (since I think they are cute) but my husband got in the way. To "Get him back" for making fun of my picture I decided to include this picture in my post. hee, hee. So there you go everyone, that's my hubby!
Dress ~ Banana Republic $?
Cardigan ~ Gap $30
Tights ~ Nordstroms rack $4
Booties ~ Payless $20

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice looking husband you have - it's definitely your best accessory! lol!

    Black and white looks so good on you - and those booties are adorable!

    The lipstick is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow JB you look absolutely stunning!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I love the booties missi! :)
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white do look good on you. I really like the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit and your husband are both cute :D Love the booties too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are cute. :) Love those booties and glad you can walk in them! And I'm a big fan of you in dramatic eyes/lips--so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa