11/17/2008

Finishing the Christmas shopping

My husband isn't so sure about this skirt yet, but he thinks it's because he just hasn't liked anything I've paired with it. I'm going to show him this when he gets home and see what he thinks in my last attempt to convince him that this skirt is worth keeping.

Have a lot to do today, one of which is to finish out my Christmas shopping. Even though it is chilly out, I'm going to stick to just this so I don't have to carry a big coat in the stores.

Hope you all are having a nice day!

Jacket - gifted
Shell sweater - hand-me-down (Banana Republic)
Skirt - J.Crew - $19.99
Venetian glass earrings - gifted
Bag - garage sale - $2.00
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Scarf - Target - $6.48

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that scarf, I like the whole outfit too! But that scarf especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better to wear for holiday shopping than a festively colored skirt -- I think it's a keeper, looks very cute & comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that skirt is adorable! Rid let her keep it! lol
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the male perspective, that skirt is a home run - and so is the whole outfit.

    http://lascene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Just curious about something though. In a few of your posts you've mentioned your husband and him oking you choice of clothes. Does he have a big say in what you wear? If you can't ''convince'' him of this skirt do you have to get rid of it? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is my favorite part of this outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely, and i agree with others that the scarf is a great accessory to the look. and what an eye-catching skirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sassy! I agree with others with about the scarf being great, but i LOVE that skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa