11/30/2008

For the Church Christmas Banquet




Unfortunately this picture doesn't show the little faux jewel embellishment on the neckline of this dress. The embellishment really makes the dress a tad more special.

I've had this dress for a while, but haven't had any opportunities to really wear it. I'm so glad I was able to pair it with this white shirt to make it more appropriate for church or other conservative events. This shirt has made this dress so much more versatile now!

I just need to get the shirt altered to fit properly - the sleeves definitely are a bit too long.

White shirt - JCPenney - $11
LBD - Express - $9
Red pumps - Target - $3.74
Glittery clutch - gifted
CZ stud earrings - gifted

8 comments:

  1. love that dress! love that shirt! Like how you put it all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I've never thought of pairing a button-down under a dress - looks awesome and a perfect look for church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are killer and I can't believe they were less than $4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SUCH a flattering outfit on you, and perfect for church!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress and the entire outfit. This is exactly my taste and it looks so chic on you!

    Thanks for the award ladies!! It's my very first one.

    Lini
    beantownfashionist.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the lovely embelishments when I click on the pic -- really a beautiful outfit. White shirts are such a great layering piece, and the way you paired it with this dress-now-jumper is very classy. Oh, and the shoes -- wow, that really pulls it all together.

    Simply perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and those shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a professional, pulled-together look, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa