11/24/2008

I'm really loving my...

"look ma, new hands" lotion from Bath and Body works True Blue Spa collection. I bought it a week or so ago and I feel like I can already tell a difference in how my hands look and feel.
It is a bit of a splurge for me at $18.50 a bottle (I had a coupon for 20% off), but with how awful my hands normally look and feel I felt it was worth it. (plus I had some extra cash at the time).
At any rate, if you haven't tried this lotion before you should stop in the store and try out the tester, I'm LOVING how it makes my hands feel, and the smell is pretty good too!

3 comments:

  1. I work there part time, and I can honestly say that is my favorite lotion in the whole store! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a coupon and I think I'll use it on this!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister in law gave me some a few years ago for Christmas and I loved it so much I gave it as gifts the next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa