11/20/2008

This 'ole toothy grin

Take a close look at this smile...in about 6 weeks it will soon be covered in metal. Yep, that's right - I'm getting braces! This afternoon is my first appointment. I've always hated the fact that my two front teeth stick out like a rabbit and am glad to know that in just a few years they will be pushed back inside my mouth where they belong!

Corduroy jacket - Gap - gifted
Jeans - Old Navy - $7
Red suede mary jane pumps - Aerosoles - $29
(under the coat is a grey cable knit sweater with a red long beaded necklace from Express)



8 comments:

  1. LOVE the color of that cord jacket! I think your teeth look fine! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the braces! I went through having them when I was a teenager, but my husband got them when he was 25 and just got them off this year at 27. It was totally worth it for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the braces! Love the colors of your jacket and shoes. The red is the perfect pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that jacket!!!! And I am getting braces too nic!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me amongst the jacket lovers -- I totally covet it! And while I've not had braces, I've had just about everything else done to my teeth (and still need more) -- so I'm wishing you tons of luck! Tho of course you won't need it, even w/o the braces you have a lovely smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I'll finally have mine off by the time you get yours on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool about the braces!!

    A week and a half ago I saw a woman who looked EXACTLY like you at Super Target. She was probably wondering why I kept staring at her LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks really good on you - the colors are great. Congrats on the braces. You'll love the results. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa