11/18/2008

Another answer to a reader question...

I noticed in the header of your blog, the picture has a woman in an apron. I'm wondering what your opinions are about wearing aprons. Lately, I think they are making a comeback. I just bought myself an apron and I think it actually makes some of my outfits look better. It does help make my clothes stay clean - and my husband thinks it looks cute. Just wondering your thoughts.

We LOVE aprons! If you click on the "apron" label on the sidebar of this blog, you'll see three posts we did on aprons. Or you can just click here.

Aprons are adorable, adding a little charm to any outfit! Aprons allow us to wear nicer clothes even while we clean the house so we look fresh and clean when company comes or the husband comes home. Yes, every retro housewife should have an apron or two!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love aprons too! :-)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always thought aprons were quite spiffy. and they come in some of the prettiest designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons, too! I have been looking at the Jessie Steele ones (and putting them on my birthday list) for a while now). I ended up buying one from Etsy earlier this week,though. I think it was from Sassy Apron. There are some adorable ones on Etsy, so check those out if you're in the market for one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great aprons! Thanks so much for your reply! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa