12/12/2008

Another work party

My husbands work party is tonight as well. We don't have to get dressed up very fancy so I opted to wear pants. I also wanted to show case the new shoes I bought at Target last night...for $8! I think they are really fun!
The pearls I am wearing are from my Nani (grandmother). All those pearls are from one very long strand. I can't decide if I'm wearing them right or not...or if pearls are the wrong thing to wear with this.
So here is the outfit again in just a plan silver necklace.
I can't decide...I'll have to play around with it more before we leave.

6 comments:

  1. I think both outfits are fab! And the way you've worn the pearls is different and fantastic. If i had a pearl necklace that long, i'd copy this look :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both versions of the outfit! The pearls look beautiful draped the way they are. By the way, the shoes look like they're going to be fun to work with. Hope you enjoy the party!

    --Faithful Reader in MS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love batwing tops on you, and I especially love this outfit with the pearls! A touch more feminine I think! Those shoes are awesome...I need some like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those shoes! Wow what a great deal too, I"m gonna keep my eye open for those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pearls with this outfit! And the shoes... they're great! I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit both ways, but the pearls make it special since they are from your grandmother...and I think you are wearing them just right.

    Are the shoes comfy? They look fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa