12/30/2008

Back home

Unfortunately, we've been sick for most of Christmas vacation, otherwise I probably would have tried to post, even away from home...but when I'm sick, sweat pants and sweatshirts are all I can muster.

I got a lot of great new clothing items and accessories for Christmas that I can't wait to show you. My style quest is definitely on hold (and probably has been for a while) as I plan on experimenting with all the new pieces I have now.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to this New Year!

Graphic t-shirt - Vera Wang for Kohl's - one of my Christmas presents
Beads - Express - free with purchase
Vintage cords - J.Crew outlet - $14.99
Black leather mules - JCPenney - $9.99

and my best and most complimented accessory...

my 2 year old son - CJ - priceless