12/30/2008

Back home

Unfortunately, we've been sick for most of Christmas vacation, otherwise I probably would have tried to post, even away from home...but when I'm sick, sweat pants and sweatshirts are all I can muster.

I got a lot of great new clothing items and accessories for Christmas that I can't wait to show you. My style quest is definitely on hold (and probably has been for a while) as I plan on experimenting with all the new pieces I have now.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to this New Year!

Graphic t-shirt - Vera Wang for Kohl's - one of my Christmas presents
Beads - Express - free with purchase
Vintage cords - J.Crew outlet - $14.99
Black leather mules - JCPenney - $9.99

and my best and most complimented accessory...

my 2 year old son - CJ - priceless

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!

    CJ looks sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! I've been sick too..what a way to spend Christmas. Here's hoping we're both back to normal for NYE!

    Your son is definitely priceless, what a little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new top! CJ looks so cute in the pic with his water cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear you've been ill, but glad you are better now.

    And your son is sooo cute! Isn't two just such a great age? (my DS is two, too!)

    Have a very Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa