12/31/2008

Red Hat Lady

Haven't styled my hair yet, it is still wet from the shower...but am running short on time, so picture first, hair later. :-)
I know, I know...I look like one of those "Red Hat Ladies" today. I used to try to avoid purple and red at all costs, but apparently not anymore. I liked how the red looked with this violet sweater.

At least I'm not wearing a red hat!
Violet sweater - Express - gifted from Christmas
Red clutch - Express - gifted from Christmas
Red suede maryjane pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Lighter wash skinny jeans - H&M - $19.99
Red skinny belt - Target - $3.74
Silver hoops - Target - $1.00
Hope you are all getting ready for some killer New Year's Eve parties for tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! This is so wonderful! I'm a total Domestic Sophisticate follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple and red together...some may say they clash, but I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this...you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I avoid purple and red for the same reason, and yet...when I see other ladies in red and purple I always love it! Lookin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I love your style! I just wrote about your blog on my new one - hope you don't mind! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL the red hat ladies! I would have never thought of that! I love those colors together - now I want to try it myself. Such a cute bag.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa