1/02/2009

Friday Night Out

Here's a close-up of the necklace, and better lighting for the colors...
This is my new winter coat...I just love it! It is so soft and warm!

My husband surprised me tonight by coming home early and taking us all out to dinner! It's been a while since I've had a reason to dress up since being home, so this was a great excuse!


Navy blue tunic - Vera Wang for Kohl's - gifted from Christmas
Brown corduroy blazer - H&M - gifted from Christmas
Skinny jeans - H&M - $19
Nude pumps - Target - $6.74
Shell necklace with matching earrings - gifted from Christmas
Sparkly clutch - H&M - gifted from Christmas last year
White winter coat - Anne Klein (off Amazon) - $23 (because of all the coupons and Amazon reward points I had earned)

2 comments:

  1. Great deal on those shoes and the coat - they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat! What a score!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa