1/03/2009

Navy and Yellow

I wasn't purposely trying to wink...I just posted this picture because I thought it was crazy that the camera actually caught me with one eye closed and one eye open!
This is my new winter hat and scarf set that my sister-in-law got me for Christmas. It really goes well with my coat!
And here is my outfit picture.
Knit tunic t-shirt - Elle for Kohl's - gifted from Christmas
Navy blue knit tuxedo vest - Gap - gifted from Christmas
Wide leg trouser jeans - Express - $9.99
Yellow shell and bead necklace and earring set - gifted from Christmas
Nude peeptoe pumps - Target - $6.74
Bag - thrifted - $2

5 comments:

  1. Love the bag and the jeans. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, and the scarf, hat and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this outfit, everything works really well together. And you look so cute in your hat and scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I love your new vest, super flattering on you - I'm gonna check out my Gap and see if they have any of these left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is adorable! You look amazing. I love those wide leg trousers, great find!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa