1/03/2009

Nic's Sticks by OPI


One of my awesome Christmas gifts was this handy little nail polish tool. They are called "Nic's Sticks" by OPI. Missi bought it for me since the brand is named after me!


Anyway, all you do is shake the stick, pump it a few times, and then paint your nails. I've been carrying it in my purse so I can touch up my nails while I'm in the car (while my husband is driving, of course!). Missi got me a sheer pink color, which is perfect, since sheer colors don't show mistakes as well, and the color goes with everything. So far I've had absolutely no drips with it!


This new little stick makes it so easy to keep my nails polished - I'd definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa