1/03/2009

Copying J.Crew

It's been a completely free day and we decided to just do whatever we feel like. After we got back from running some errands, I found my new J.Crew catalog arrived and was inspired by their spring fashions.

While perusing the catalog and clipping out photos I particularly appreciated, I decided that I had a lot of these looks already in my closet and thought I'd try out a few and post them here...



White crewneck t-shirt - F21 - $3.50
Red beads - Express - free with purchase
Silver skirt - Old Navy - $4.49
Red patent peeptoe pumps - Target - $6.74
Silver skinny belt - gifted from Christmas
Jean jacket - gifted



Herringbone newsboy cap - gifted
White crewneck t-shirt - F21 - $3.50
Black pencil skirt - thrifted - $6 or 7, I forget
Nude peeptoe pumps - Target - $6.74



Cream top with gathering at the scoop neckline - Elle for Kohls - gifted from Christmas
Corduroy pants - J.Crew outlet store - $14.99
Nude peeptoe pumps - Target - $6.74
Chain/pearl necklace - thrifted - $1
Red bead necklace - Express - free with purchase
Pearl brooch necklace - thrifted - $2



Cardigan - BCBG (thrifted) - $4
Faux gem necklace - Kohl's - $1
Chain/pearl necklace - thrifted - $1
Chain necklace - JCPenney - $.50
Pencil skirt - Banana Republic (thrifted) - $4
Graphic t-shirt - Express - $7