12/12/2008

Stoked about my new 50 cent trousers!




Had to show as many angles of these pants as I could - these are brand new wool herringbone trousers by J.Crew (normally about $130) that I got off Ebay for 50 cents! I just love them! I had to spend a few minutes last night hemming them so they would be just right for today, but other than that, they fit perfectly!

The change in the weather or something is letting my hair be so easy lately - today is an air dried, completely natural look. Maybe it's all this rain! Wish everyday could be this easy to style my hair!

Sweater - H&M - $5
Trousers - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $.50 (not including $5 shipping)
T-strap leather pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Teal bead necklace and earrings - Kohl's - $1.60

4 comments:

  1. Super cute. The shot of blue is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE those pants! That's even better than my $3 dress! Now I have a new goal to attain - a fabulous piece of clothing for less than the price of a stick of gum! :-P The blue necklace is nice too1

    Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new trousers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a steal! Great new slacks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa