12/12/2008

In Style

I just got my most recent "In Style" magazine, the one with Kate Hudson on the cover. It's a shorter issue but there was so much in it I was loving.

Near the back they have these great makeover ideas for turning your closet into something beautiful. One of the ideas they had (besides my favorite one of putting cool looking fabric wallpaper up and setting in clear shelves for your shoes) was to take a clear cylinder and fill it with your belts instead of just hanging them on a belt hook or hanger. Maybe it's not as cute an idea as i think it is, but I quickly grabbed one of my un-used vases and filled it with some of my favorite belts. Ta da!

5 comments:

  1. I love it missi! And I love the pic of Jade and JB!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that last night and thought it was a great idea! Looks good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a cute idea! But you'd have to keep the ones you used the most near the top, so you wouldn't have to dump them all out every time you wanted a belt!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that is a GREAT idea! I'm going to look for a vase or jar ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a great idea, I have a horrible time keeping track of belts, I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa