1/22/2009

Accessory-less

I tried every accessory I had with this dress...belts, necklaces, bracelets, scarves, colored pumps, etc. Nothing seemed to really look quite right, and yet on its own, it seems to be missing something. I decided I'd adhere to the "less is more" philosophy, and just pair the dress with these silver colored large hoops and black boots.

Mini-dress - Express - $15
Black t-shirt - Kohl's - $8
Black tights - hand-me-down
Black suede wedge boots (enlarged picture on Monday's post) - JCPenney - $9
Silver hoops - Target - $1

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks good alone - but if you wanted to add something, I would suggest some long silver chain necklaces, that layered and draped down...

    Love the color!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, you look so cute! I like it plain

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa