1/24/2009

Loving my new waist-cinching blazer!



This ring may not be trendy, but those are real diamonds on the side, a real ruby in the middle, on a solid gold band. I inherited it from my Great Grandmother, so I'll always wear it, whether it is fashionable or not!
Had to wear this red clutch to match my ruby ring!

Here are a couple of close-ups of my new favorite jacket!


Blocked my eyes out on the last one because they were shut and I looked drugged! lol!

Jacket - Express - $9.99 (was $149!)
Jeans - Express - $19.99
Cable sweater - Target - $3.74
Black boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Silver hoops - Target - $1
Clutch - Express - $11.99
Wool scarf - gifted



11 comments:

  1. nice find on that jacket! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blazer! Especially matched with the red clutch!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I looooooooooove that jacket! It looks amazing on you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great on you. Also, the photos right around January 6th where you and your sister are taking a page from Instyle, posting it, and then copying that look, I think it works really well on both, and it looks so well done and put together, like you had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket on you! You look super cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a tiny waist!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! The jacket is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!! I love this jacket! It's so great how you always looks so stylish and never break the bank :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe you got that jacket for only $9.99!! That is such an adorable steal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jacket and I love the clutch! I am a big Express fan. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice touch with the red bag. and the first close up shot is so fashiony. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa