1/26/2009

Office Day





Don't you hate it when a few weeks after you buy a pair of pants, you realize you probably should have gotten them a size smaller or bigger? Unfortunately, that's my problem today. My pants keep sliding down! I refuse to belt them, though, because the belt will look bulky under my sweater. If I put the belt over the jacket, it won't hold the pants up...so I lose either way. Oh well...I'll just keep hiking them up all day.


Corduroy blazer - H&M - $10
Turtleneck - Banana Republic - hand-me-down
Trousers - J.Crew (off ebay) - $.50
Pumps - Target - $5.74
Necklace - thrifted - $1
Chain - JCPenney - $.50 (no close up picture, because I've taken so many close-ups in previous posts of these two necklaces!)

4 comments:

  1. blog hopping and came across yours,
    you look FABULOUS on every outfit!
    I love your BLOG and how cheap your outfits are. Keep it up!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer! You look very chic and pulled together, love the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get an Invisibelt (http://www.invisibelt.com) for these types of outfits. It really does work well. And seriously, J.Crew pants for 50 cents?! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, it's a great look. $.50 for those pants????..........

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa