2/17/2009

Answer to a reader question

Hi Nic! I've been following your blog for a long time now and love how both of you make everyday dressing seem so easy yet stylish! As much as I love bags, and I have a closet full of them to prove it, I've never been able to get myself to shell out the money for a designer piece. I love how you use thrift store and low-priced items to create your style, so I was just wondering how you were okay with spending the money on a designer bag. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a gift from your loving husband and it's a wonderful gesture - but I'm just curious. I would've rather spent the sum on more items of clothing.I hope you don't mind me asking, I just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject of high-priced designer wear! All best, - Tina

Ah Tina! Why are you making me admit this?? lol! Sometimes I like to feel rich and don't want to admit the deals I get! My Coach bag was originally $330 on clearance for $50. Since it was genuine patent leather, I felt $50 for a designer bag was very reasonable.

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! $ 50 for a Coack patent bag - NOW I want me some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh one more thing....even if you did get that bag at its reg. price...i think everyone deserves a little splurge when its possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys like designer bags you can find them for great prices at t.j max or marshalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thats an amazing deal!!! Great shopping :) ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa