2/17/2009

My new Coach bag!




My husband and I went away for a romantic weekend for Valentine's Day and as a special token of our trip, my husband bought me a Coach bag!!! I've never had a genuine leather bag, let alone a designer bag, so this was a real treat for me! It's the perfect size, the patent leather makes it easy to clean, and the dark teal color is pretty, too!

And the outfit is:

Sweater - Gap - gifted
Jean jacket - Macy's - gifted
Tights - Target - $5.99
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Rose pin - Express - gifted
Corduroy skirt - Tommy Hilfiger - $7
Bead earrings - Kohl's - $.80
Bag - Coach - gifted

6 comments:

  1. That is one sweet husband. Love the outfit and the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic! I've been following your blog for a long time now and love how both of you make everyday dressing seem so easy yet stylish!

    As much as I love bags, and I have a closet full of them to prove it, I've never been able to get myself to shell out the money for a designer piece. I love how you use thrift store and low-priced items to create your style, so I was just wondering how you were okay with spending the money on a designer bag. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a gift from your loving husband and it's a wonderful gesture - but I'm just curious. I would've rather spent the sum on more items of clothing.

    I hope you don't mind me asking, I just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject of high-priced designer wear! All best,

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bag!! It will last forever and looks fabulous! Love your adorable out fit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pin and your new bag...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the amazing bag!! That is such a sweet and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG congrats on the bag, I love love love it! Perfect size and very vesatile color. Such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa