2/18/2009

How my outfit evolved

This morning I didn't even think about my outfit. I put on jeans, my tunic top and a sweater. Took my hubby to work and came home. But once at home I felt like my outfit was boring, it needed something...anything.
So, I added a belt. Then I took a picture. I felt it was much better but still seemed like it needed just one thing more.
So I added some big beads. I can't say I feel like I look super stylin', but I am amazed how just adding two accessories to my outfit makes me feel much more pulled together.
Tunic ~ H&M $19
Sweater ~ Kohls $19
Jeans ~ Ann Taylor Loft $17
Belt ~ Target $3
Necklace ~ JCP gifted
Booties ~ Payless ~19
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry $19

6 comments:

  1. I really do like the red belt!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look...so cute and amazing how 2 accessories pull it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super stylish to me! I need a red belt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv the outfit....accessories really do make all the difference! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how your outfit turned out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am amazed at how accessories really can make you look more polished! I really suck at accessories.

    I don't carry a purse -- I just stuff things into my pocket (though now that I'm carrying a diaper bag, I'm thinking I'd be better off to get a nice big purse that can do the job).

    I don't typically wear jewelry either. I think I'd better get started with that! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa