2/18/2009

One of those days

It was a rough day...didn't get any sleep last night (literally), and had to go to the office today instead of working from home like I normally do. Due to how miserable I felt from the wretched night, and to the snowy weather, I wore jeans to the office.

And for those who think the scowl on my face is my intent to pose like a model...no, I meant to scowl. It's hard to smile when you've been awake all night with the worst stomach ache a person has ever had. And yes, it was that bad.

Sweater - Express - gifted
Jeans - Express - $19.99
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Gold earrings - vintage
Necklace worn as bracelet - thrifted - $1
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1

1 comment:

  1. For not feeling good I think you look great. I love how you wear your boots over your jeans, and that sweater is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa