2/23/2009

Seems like the same thing to me

I was so excited about the Academy awards yesterday. Not only did I watch the whole Red Carpet show and the actual show...but I also watched everything leading UP to the show.

One thingI love to do is pretend I am Jay Manuel and give my own fashion critic. Normally I agree with a lot of what he says. But this year. Blah, blah, blah. I didn't agree with half of what he said. That being said, the gushing over the gold gown that J Lo wore, I DON'T agree with. In face, I think it looks a lot like the gold gown Keira wore to her Pirates premier. Don't you? Maybe not the same shade and Keira's has a cool belt (and can't fill it out). But the basic shape.




















Now, I know this really has nothing to being domestic or sophisticated and it really has nothing to do with the Oscars, but I just wanted to add my own "pre-red carpet" post :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't like that dress on either of them at all! But I do like the shade of Kiera's better. Interesting that they'd do a design so close to one already done too.
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that dress on either of them at all! But I do like the shade of Kiera's better. Interesting that they'd do a design so close to one already done too.
    Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa