3/05/2009

Gettysburg

I'm spending the day at Gettysburg, PA, with my brother. He's a history major in college right now, and I plan to make him my tour guide for the day. I thought it would be fun if my outfit reflected a bit of an older era time period, and I thought the boots, blousy top, vest, and cap would fit that bill.
Close up of the layered necklaces.
Close up of the cap and the earrings. I think in this picture you can see my overbite pretty well, and should know now why I need braces!
Close-up of the boots.
And another picture of me being a poser. lol!
Knit blouse - Kohl's - gifted
Knit tuxedo vest - Gap - $9.99
Skinny jeans - H&M - $20
Suede boots - Aerosoles - $29
Chain and pearl necklace - vintage (I'm going to say vintage instead of thrifted...sounds cooler) - $1
Chain - JCPenney - $.48
Chain with colorful stones - Premier Jewelry - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Cap - bought so long ago, I forget

3 comments:

  1. You look great, love the vest and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it there!!! You will have to check out the Dobbin House Tavern. It's in the basement of one of the oldest houses there. So so so so tasty :0) Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time -- you look cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa