3/04/2009

Trying out a new mascara

Okay, so I'm laughing at myself as I'm taking these pictures. Since 1. it's just funny and 2. I don't think these pictures make my eye lashes look any different. Still. I took them to try to show off the new mascara I'm trying.
I normally wear CoverGirl "Lash Blast" and I love that. But it seems the last few times I've bought the "lash blast" the mascara starts clumping up on me right away. So I decided to switch and try out Maybelline New Yorks version "The Colossal Volume express".
So far, I'm clump free and I still get the volume and result that I so loved with "Lash blast". It was also on sale at the drug store I shopped at this past week, so I spent only $5. That made me happy.

And here is a far away shot. I know, amazing. hee, hee. jk

5 comments:

  1. I have been using this mascara for almost a month now (after reading another positive blogger review) and really like it! Plus with it's bright yellow tube it is easy to find in a sea of makeup! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with Lash Blast...though i loved it at the beginning..then i switched to Colossal and now i'm happy once again...i'm going to try one of the Rimmel-London next heard great reviews on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooove this mascara - it reminds me of DiorShow but significantly cheaper.

    I really like Rimmel's Lycra Lash a lot, but this barely edges it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this - thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have a good experience with this one, but I'm thinking of trying it again. I use the blue tube currently, and I'm satisfied with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa