3/26/2009

I can't get enough of...

...Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme with royal jelly. I have been using Cliniques three step face cleansing and moisturizing program for over a year now, and I do like it a lot. But last year a friend of mine gave me a Burt's Bees sample pamper set. I used most all of the products in it, but put off using the night creme because I already had all my clinique products that I was using.
And then one magical day a few months ago, I decided my skin needed some extra help, so I started using the night creme.

The difference is amazing! My skin is amazing! I wake up and my skin looks soft, supple and smooth. When I apply it at night, my face feels as though it's being toned just from wearing the cream. Everything feels tighter and healthier and just soft and nice.

It isn't cheap, $18 for a 2oz bottle, but I DEFIANTLY recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried it before.
I think Wal-mart sells it for only $17...so check it out there if you need a fabulous, good for you, night creme that really does make a difference.

I also have used the day creme, which is fabulous, but I haven't been able to see much of a difference with the day creme, it is just a good moisturizer.