3/26/2009

I can't get enough of...

...Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme with royal jelly. I have been using Cliniques three step face cleansing and moisturizing program for over a year now, and I do like it a lot. But last year a friend of mine gave me a Burt's Bees sample pamper set. I used most all of the products in it, but put off using the night creme because I already had all my clinique products that I was using.
And then one magical day a few months ago, I decided my skin needed some extra help, so I started using the night creme.

The difference is amazing! My skin is amazing! I wake up and my skin looks soft, supple and smooth. When I apply it at night, my face feels as though it's being toned just from wearing the cream. Everything feels tighter and healthier and just soft and nice.

It isn't cheap, $18 for a 2oz bottle, but I DEFIANTLY recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried it before.
I think Wal-mart sells it for only $17...so check it out there if you need a fabulous, good for you, night creme that really does make a difference.

I also have used the day creme, which is fabulous, but I haven't been able to see much of a difference with the day creme, it is just a good moisturizer.

4 comments:

  1. Will try it and let you know. I have just gave you guys an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - what type of skin is this product suited to? Combination? Dry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cream, too. I bought it in January for the cold weather, and it made my skin more radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, I'm not sure what skin type it is suited to. I have "normal" skin, whatever that really means, lol. And it works great for me. I'd think it would do wonders for dry skin and work fine with combination. Not sure about oily.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa