4/15/2009

Brown, Navy, and Lime - and to the office again...

I don't know what's wrong with my camera, but I couldn't get the flash to go off right, so I ended up with yellowed/blurry pictures. So since you probably can't tell, the slacks are brown, the shirt is white, and the vest is navy.

Shirt - JCPenney - $11
Vest - Gap - $9
Slacks - Macy's - gifted
Brown leather t-strap/peep toe pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Bag - JCPenney - $6
Pearl drop earrings - gifted
Pearl/chain necklace - thrifted - $1

6 comments:

  1. I really love vests! That one is really cute!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, your legs look really long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag makes it really fun! I recently found your blog and I love what you ladies do! It's a good message to every mom out there to make family first, but take care of yourself! You ladies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vest finishes off the look, NICE!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very crisp look! You look uber confident :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vest!*applause*

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa