4/15/2009

It might be warm enough today ~ Editied

I couldn't decide if I should wear a skirt or pants today. It might be warm enough to get away with a skirt, but it might not. Hmm...
Oh well, I'm wearing the skirt for now and will put on jeans later if I find I'm to cold.

I decided to put on a black sweater and black shoes. I think I like this better then the flats and red sweater. Sorry the picture is so dark.
Top ~ Target
Sweater ~ Target $5
Skirt ~ Gap $10
Flats ~ Target $5
Necklace ~ Gifted

6 comments:

  1. You look fun today! Skirts are always more flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture, you look like you are a comedian. Made me smile. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that skirt, it's awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find on the skirt. I thought it was JCrew :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome that you went with the skirt! Yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail of the sleeves on the black sweater,it's so chic!A red and beige combination is perfect for me too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa