4/12/2009

Easter Dress



I found this dress on Ebay thinking it would look perfect on my little sister. I was going to give it to her for her Birthday. When it arrived, I tried it on for fun, and my husband said that I should keep it. So I did! Sorry sis!

It's an interesting dress. 6 inches from the hem is an inset of lace. The fabric is a tissue cotton that is so delicate I think I'm going to rip it every time I zip the dress on!

Anyhow - I think this dress is perfect for Easter Sunday. Very feminine, pastel and springy, prim and proper.

Dress - J.Crew (off Ebay) - $5 (with only $2 shipping!)
Nude pumps - Target - $6
BCBG blue sweater - thrifted - $4
Cultured pearl necklace and earrings - gifted

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lady, Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find!! Keep it....and pass it along to me LOL! Happy Easter!
    www.fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Sounds like the perfect Easter dress.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Easter dress! You look gorgeous. Hope you and your family had a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you and your sister in my blog to list 7 random facts about you! I'd love to learn a little about your life outside of fashion!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa