4/04/2009

Green flats

I really do not enjoy wearing flats. Not only do I find them uncomfortable (because I haven't bought any arch supports, and they rub on my heel weird), but they are completely unflattering for my body type (I have short stubby legs if you haven't noticed). Every once in a while I pull a pair of flats out of my closet to try and convince myself to start wearing them. Today is one of those days.

Denim skirt - Gap - $9.99
Flats - Gap Outlet - $2.50
Yellow graphic t-shirt - Express - $4
Orange knit top - H&M - $5
Yellow earrings - gifted
Bag - faux "Gucci" - hand-me-down

5 comments:

  1. I love your orange knitted top! I always have a soft spot on the color orange. BTW, I'm a flats girl, I'm much more comfortable walking in them despite being so petite, haha! In my humble opinion,nothing beats comfort like wearing flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happens with me they rub on my feet too, but I think they look good on you, and what a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make the bottom of my feet hurt, too. Sad thing is they have such cute colors out there right now -- like these green ones.

    I have short legs, too, and I almost feel like a little girl when I wear the ballet flats. (Didn't keep me from buying three pair though...lol. And not at as good a price as you got!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm short as well...but i do wear flats...atleast on fridays and the weekends to give my feet a break from heels.....they're cute...nice color combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hardly ever wear flats either as I have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa