4/04/2009

Tagged


We have been tagged by Farrielle to list 7 things you may not know about me/us. Not sure how interesting this is going to be and not sure how unknown these facts are

1. I am number 3 in a family with 11 children

2. On my list of 100 things I want to do before I die I wanted to be a "Barista" and two weeks ago I had that wish come true for a day!

3. I've been skydiving

4. I can do a one handed cart wheel

5. I love to make food and feed people. I'm going to make a great Italian old lady one day

6. I had the opportunity to teach Zumba to a large group of women, even though I'm not certified

7. I love to play xbox 360 (halo) with my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa