4/02/2009

Hair advice...

I had to cut out my mouth in this pic, because I wasn't ready for the shot and I had my mouth in a weird way. It was a good shot of the hair, though, and I am in need of advice on that, so I posted these pictures anyway to give a clear shot of what my hair looks like. I didn't have time to blow dry my hair or curl/straighten it like I normally do, so I tried mousse and some beach spray...I'm thinking my hair is too long to get away with this look and I need a haircut, but I really can't think of a cut I really want. I plan on just getting a trim. Any thoughts on that (you can click on the pic to enlarge it)?
Yeah, I know - goofy smile. I don't know why I try to wear lipstick when I have braces! lol!
I'm so glad that it's getting warmer so I can pull out all my spring/summer dresses!

Dress - B.Moss - $7
Jacket - Hyrdraulic - gifted
Bag - knock off "Gucci" - hand-me-down
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Shell earrings - Target - $.50