4/02/2009

Practicing Zumba at home and just hanging out

There is this super cute girl in my zumba class who moves like a seasoned dancer (or ballerina). I'm always jealous of her cute little dresses that she wears with short leggings. Since I'm home all day today with nothing to do but entertain myself I tried to pair a dress I have with my leggings and practice my zumba at home. I threw on the scarf just because. hee, hee
Black Dress ~ Marshalls $10
Leggings ~ Marshalls $6
Stripped undershirt ~ Target $5
Flats ~ Target $15
Scarf ~ Local shop ~ 12
Earrings ~ Papaya $2

Oh, and here is what I'm "wearing" today, though I did wear the other outfit for most of the morning:)

11 comments:

  1. I love your hair like this! And the leggings look really good with this dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! And I like the splashes of color!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the vest and the scarf!!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf!

    Can I ask ... what's Zumba??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great Missi, I did not know that you do zumba. I take Zumba 4 times a week, I am addicted to it, and I buy all the music and do it at home. This is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candycane, Zumba is a latin dance inspired fitness program. It's super fun!
    Farrielle that is cool you do it too! I love it as well, though I only go twice a week and then I do it twice a week at home:) Where do you buy your music? I just have downloaded the songs of iTunes but there are a few songs I can't find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shoes are tres cute!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the dress and leggings - you look great in that outfit - it is super flattering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Zumba : ) I just wear sweats but I love those cargo pants they wear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool thanks for the reply - I shall look into it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa