4/18/2009

Maxi dress



Today is the first day it has been warm enough to wear this dress! My sis bought it for me and has been waiting for me to post pictures of it...so here it is!

Now I've been told that you are supposed to wear flats with maxi dresses. But then, probably a 5' tall girl shouldn't be wearing a long dress anyway (does not make her look any taller), so I might as well wear 5" platforms with this dress and break all the rules!

Dress - Old Navy - gifted
Scarf - gifted
Bag - hand-me-down
Platform red leather strappy heels (woohoo!) - Aerosoles - gifted
Shell earrings - Target - $1
Cami - F21 - $2.50
Shades - Charlotte Russe - $5.99

9 comments:

  1. Love the dress on you! That color is stunning. I agree with the heels, I wore flats last time with this dress and I really should have gone with platforms. The dress was a bit to long:-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE that dress on you! Great color and so flattering!! Makes me want a maxi dress now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color! I love the red with it too!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE!
    I wish Im as tall as you. hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks fabulous on you. I like the height of the shoes with the dress. Seems more balanced to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast in color!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am desperate for a maxi dress for summer. Love that colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a HUGE fan of maxi dresses!! :) Good for you--you rocked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to have a pair of "big girl shoes" to wear with maxi dresses as I'm not tall either. It looks great on you - love the aqua and red together.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa