4/17/2009

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy!

The sun has been peaking out more and more these days. I'm loving being able to play outside with my daughter and soaking up some rays!

So with that thought in mind, I'm just sending out a reminder to all women out there "don't forget your sunscreen!"

Of course, you should be wearing sunscreen on your face year round, but I know it's easy to disregard when the sun isn't shining. I like to include my sunscreen application as apart of my daily face washing/make up routine. That way even if I forget to re-apply it later, I have done "something" to protect my skin. Right now I'm using Mary Kay's Timewise Day solution with sunscreen. It's SUPER light and isn't a bit greasy, which I love. Then I just put my moisturizer on top of that. However, I am thinking about switching to...
...Burt's Bees Day lotion with SPF 15. I already LOVE the Radiance day creme so I'm sure their lotion I'll love just as much. Anyone tried it? If so, what are your thoughts?
There are a ton of sunscreen options out there, to many for me to list. If you have nothing else, grab your babies sunscreen and put a nice layer on your face before you moisturize and apply your make-up. If it's gentle enough for baby I'm sure it is gentle enough for your face, I've used my child's sunscreen on my face many times. *grin*

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missi, I so agree with you about sunscreen. I live right outside of Ft. Lauderdale and the palest people people around are the natives! We always know the tourists when we see a blistering sunburn! Glad its getting warmer for you!

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa