4/06/2009

Meme

Sher from Fashion After Forty tagged me for this cute little survey:

The rules are
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, then add one of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

Questions:
What is your current obsession? Reading fashion blogs
What is your weirdest obsession? Organizing things
What are you wearing today? (see today's post)
Why is today special? I just got rubberbands on my braces so that my overbite will start closing! Woohoo!
What would you like to learn to do? Oil paint
What’s for dinner today? Don't know yet.
What’s the last thing you bought? A pair of sunglasses.
What are you listening to right now? My son's Madam Blueberry DVD.
What is your favorite weather? Summer!
What do you think about the person who tagged you? She's an inspiration!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Somewhere on a warm beach.
Favorite vacation spot? The beach.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? I would love to be holding my son.
What would you like to get rid of? This headache.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Probably go visit my sis in Washington
Which language do you want to learn? Italian, because I'm half Italian and would like to speak to my Grandfather using his first language.
What did you dream of last night? Nothing.
Who do you want to meet in person? I don't really know.
Nail polish or toe nail polish? Toe nail polish
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Probably my black J.Crew dress.
What is your dream job? I would love to be an attorney - but what I do right now is pretty nice (paralegal).
Favorite style steal tv/movie right now: Confessions of a Shopaholic
What was a favorite hobby you have/had? I used to make my own soaps and lotions.

I don't have time to tag other people - but please feel free to do one yourself if you'd like! I'd love to read it!

1 comment:

  1. You both had a lot of mail today. Nice to get to know you better :) I've yet to see Confession of a Shopaholic (but I have read it)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa