4/06/2009

Another meme

The fabulous Farrielle from Farrielle Design and Fashionista tagged us for this shorter meme:

The rules are simple. You're supposed to link to the person who tagged you and write 7 things about yourself. Then tag 7 people and let them know so they can write 7 things.

1. I have recently developed a severe milk allergy.
2. I still have a "highschool girl-type" crush on my husband and think he's just so cute!
3. I used to draw a lot in high school just for fun. I don't draw too much anymore, but every once in a while I draw a portrait of my little boy to hang in the hallway.
4. I get my braces off in a about a year and a half!
5. I'm about to have my first nephew who will be named Alexander Vincent!
6. My husband recently pottytrained my 2 year old boy and we're so proud of him!
7. I've lived on all four borders of the US (CA, TX, MI, and VA).

Again, I don't have time to tag anyone, but would be happy to know if any of you decide to do this so I could read yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa