4/06/2009

Lots of Meme's today...here is one more!

Sher at Fashion After Forty tagged both Nic and I, so I decided to do this as well

The rules are
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, then add one of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

Questions:
What is your current obsession? Learning to run
What is your weirdest obsession? Keeping my nails nice (even though I often bite them!)
What are you wearing today? Multi-colored Paisley skirt and white button down top (will post later)
Why is today special? I have the car and I may run errands later. It's laundry/cleaning day
What would you like to learn to do? To many things, right now it's sewing
What’s for dinner today? Chicken Cordon blue, from the skinnytaste.com website
What’s the last thing you bought? A long handled back scrubber for the shower:)
What are you listening to right now? Silence
What is your favorite weather? Summer into early fall
What do you think about the person who tagged you? I LOVE her style!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Probably...here. However, I know my husband would love to have a home in Europe and I have to admit I wouldn't mind that either.
Favorite vacation spot? The beach.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? Coffee
What would you like to get rid of? Extra body fat, lol
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? For only an hour? Hair salon or nail spa:)
Which language do you want to learn? Italian, I'm half Italian and I think it's a ridiculously gorgeous language
What did you dream of last night? Oddly enough about a man who was getting married, but he was wearing my gold flats and he danced with his bride at the alter while the reverend was reading them their vows. Yes, all my dreams are that interesting:)
Who do you want to meet in person? Giada De Laurentiis, and I want her to cook for me and teach me to surf!
Nail polish or toe nail polish? Toe nail polish
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Yellow T-strap sandals.
What is your dream job? I don't have a dream job. I'd like to be many things, but mostly something I could dress up for or get to wear a uniform in (i.e. working at a fashion magazine as some random receptionist, working with a chef and needing to wear a white jacket and clogs, etc...)
Favorite style steal tv/movie right now: he's just not that into you's, Ginnifer Goodwin
What was a favorite hobby you have/had? use to be rock climbing, was very short lived...I miss it. Now? Nothing really, but I'd like it to be sewing or something artsy or musical...

I tag anyone else who reads this and reads something they found interesting. hee, hee

1 comment:

  1. Wow you take care of "homework" right away. Thanks for sharing and admire how you are so organized :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa