4/06/2009

Home and errand running outfit

Yesterday our weather suddenly got super warm, I was loving the fact that I was actually HOT while walking around at the park. Today looks as though it may do a repeat so I'm dressing for the occasion! Hurray for warm weather!

However, all I need to do today is run an errand or two and take care of laundry, cleaning and my sick daughter. So nothing to fancy:)
Top ~ H&M Gifted
Skirt ~ Gifted
Flats ~ Local shop in TX $17 (I think, I can never remember how much I paid for these)
Necklace ~ with two charms, both gifted (an "m" and a "heart" sorry no close up)

7 comments:

  1. Thatr skirt is v pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is cute like this! I like your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that skirt! Your outfit is my idea of the "ideal" -- pulled together, looks comfortable without frumpy, and feminine all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog and I think it is a really cute idea. PLEASE don't take this as a bad or mean thing, I am really curious to know how you have the time to dress up, do hair and makeup and take a picture with a toddler in the house. When my kids were toddlers I couldnt even take a shower, most days I never got out of my pjs and make up was a distant part of my history.

    Please dont think this is negative, I really want to know

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesa,

    Not taking negatively at all! I grew up in a family of 11 children (I'm one of the "older" kids) and lets just say I learned how to multi-task. I only have one child who is two. When she naps, or if she is happy that is when I get dressed and do my make-up. Sometimes she is crying in the back ground but I never leave her for very long. She is a good kid and loves to help "dress mommy" and play in my shoes while I get ready, etc. That's not to say I haven't answered the front door with only one eye done in make-up and the other half of my face un-done...but I usually can find at least 15min to put on clothes and get dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colors in your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really LOVE that skirt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa