4/29/2009

A meme

My friend, Courtney, over at Books N Boys tagged Missi and I for another meme. So here goes nothing:

Eight Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. Being able to quit my job and be a full-time SAHM
2. Mother’s Day weekend
3. A summer tan
4. Getting my braces off
5. A gym membership
6. Being healthy again
7. Shopping for summer clothes for my son
8. Every day at 5PM when work is done and I can be with my husband

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Worked a 9 hour day at home
2. Went to church
3. Posted on my blog
4. Changed my son’s sheets on his bed
5. Helped my husband carry out all the old tiles he removed from our kitchen floor to the car to be taken to the dump
6. Helped paint my son’s new wooden toy train and put the decals on it
7. Did laundry
8. Made dinner

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Jog 4 miles every day regardless of the weather
2. Quit my job
3. Spend more time teaching my son
4. Go clothes shopping once a week
5. Time to read
6. Eat dairy products
7. Never make any typos
8. Think before I speak

Eight Shows I Watch (doesn’t apply because we don’t have cable or an antenna for the TV)

Aright Missi - your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know you don't eat dairy products.;) As for me, I don't usually drink milk but I like cheese, well and a little yoghurt sometimes.I salute you for being a working mom, it's quite hard to juggle two "professions" together, that being working at the office and being a mom.Have a nice day! :)

    http://cereza72.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa