4/29/2009

Meme part 2

Eight Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. Going to Hawaii in June with my husband!
2. Going to see Star Trek
3. Going to see the new X-men movie
4. Finishing a 5k
5. Hoping to get pregnant this year
6. Finishing up my sessions with my trainer and hoping to see some results!
7. Getting to see some of my family in June
8. Learning how to make a pillowcase dress for my daughter (a friend is going to teach me)

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Nanny-ed
2. Went to MOPS and helped in the 2-5yr old class (Moppets)
3. Posted on my blog
4. Played "Princess castle" with my daughter
5. Made dinner for a friend who just had a baby
6. Ironed shirts
7. Bought organizing things for my kitchen
8. Organized my kitchen

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Workout every day!
2. Get a second car (soon, so soon!)
3. Play guitar (I'm starting to learn)
4. Speak a second language
5. Juggle
6. Shop with friends every week!
7. Cut hair
8. Remember to drink enough water every day!

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2. House
3. American Idol
4. Lie to Me
5. Survivor
6. Amazing race
7. Heros
8. Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa