4/16/2009

New Haircut!

Here is the before picture of my hair...it was air dried, no product, and no styling...so completely au naturale in all its frizzy glory! lol!
Here's the fabulous cut! I love it! It doesn't overwhelm me, but it is still long and flowy. When my stylist finished the cut, she didn't even need to blow dry or style it - it looked fine as is! So yes, this is my hair without blow dry, hair product, or any styling! I hope to keep my hair this cut for a long while - it's so easy!

And the outfit:
Pink knit top - Banana Republic - $6.99
Trouser jeans - Express - $9.99
Green jacket - hand-me-down
Pink shell earrings - gifted
Nude pumps - Target - $6
Bag - hand-me-down

9 comments:

  1. LOVE it! That is awesome that it's so easy!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I love the detail of the pocket on that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!
    That reminds me, I need to get mine done too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, it really flatters your face, its always scary getting a new haircut but they did a great job!

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hair cut compliments the whole you! Love it!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cut - I wish mine was that easy to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks stunning and the style complemented with your features too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hair, you look so pretty in it! :D

    xxx

    Trixie La bElle

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great cut and you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa