4/07/2009

Snowing


I can't believe it snowed today. What the heck?! I know I should be wearing tights with this outfit, but I had just finished working out before I changed and was just too warm to add tights to the ensemble.

Tonight is church, so since I knew I'd be home all day, I didn't get dressed till very late this afternoon. Made for a relaxing morning.

Sweater - Express - gifted
Skirt - Banana Republic (thrifted) - $4
Boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Bag - JCPenney - $5.97
Black bead necklace worn as bracelet - gifted
Black choker necklace worn as bracelet - won at a Lia Sophia party
Large hoop earrings - Target - $1

8 comments:

  1. I love how I knew it was cold in picture one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skirt! and it was thrifted! yay! gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very relaxed and comfortable and really stylish!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! Those boots are only $10?!??!
    What state do you live?
    You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your sweater! you girls always look so great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is up with this snowy weather in APRIL? It's flurried here the past two days. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a fashion blog? I can't believe I didn't know that! Being a fashion-challenged kind of person, I will definitely be subscribing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa