4/07/2009

Hello, I'm Missi

It's amazingly gorgeous outside today, again. And, again, I am home with a sick little girl (my poor babykins). So, nothing fancy. I know these jeans are really to long for flats, but i don't want to hem them since i prefer to wear them with heels. This wold be a case of jeans where I should have bought two!

I made that funny mouth face on purpose. hee, hee

Top ~ Ann Taylor Loft ~$? (cheap, whatever I spent)
Jeans ~ Gap $13
T-strap sandals ~ JCP $13
Ankle bracelet ~ DBY Jewlery
Clear beaded bracelet ~ DBY Jewlery
Other bracelet ~ Gifted
Necklace and added heart charm ~ Both gifted

3 comments:

  1. I like your outfit. Isn't it a shame that current trends don't allow for the jeans to fall in the middle so you could wear them with both flats and heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa